JL355A HP Enterprise Aruba 2540 48G 4SFP+ - Switch
- 48 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet / 1 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba 2540 48G 4SFP+. Switch type: Managed network switch, Switch layer: L2. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Copper ethernet cabling technology: 10BASE-T,100BASE-TX,1000BASE-T. Networking standards: IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3u. MAC address table: 16384 entries, Switching capacity: 176 Gbit/s, Throughput: 112 Mpps. Colour of product: Grey, Form factor: 1U
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba 2540 48G 4SFP+ Managed L2 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) 1U Grey
Aruba 2540 48G 4SFP+ - Switch - Managed - 48 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet / 1 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ - desktop, rack-mountable, wall-mountable
Designed for the digital workplace, the Aruba 2540 Switch Series is optimized for mobile users. With advanced security and network management tools - Aruba ClearPass policy manager and Aruba AirWave - this layer-2 access switch is easy to deploy and manage. With support from cloud-based Aruba Central, you can quickly set up remote branch sites with little or no IT help.
Designed for the digital workplace, the Aruba 2540 Switch Series is optimized for mobile users. With advanced security and network management tools Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave this Layer 2 access switch is easy to deploy and manage. With support from cloud-based Aruba Central, you can quickly set up remote branch sites with little or no IT support. The 2540 delivers entry level features for the enterprise campus, SMB and branch offices. It provides built-in 10GbE uplinks, robust QoS, static and RIP routing, IPv6, PoE+ models and requires no software licensing.
- Aruba Layer 2 switch series optimized for mobile users that is easy to deploy and manage with Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave.
- Supports cloud-based management with Aruba Central.
- Convenient built-in 10GbE uplinks.
- Up to 370 W PoE+ for powering APs, cameras and IoT devices.
- Simple deployment with Zero Touch Provisioning.
Simplify with Cloud Manageable Access Layer Switches
- The Aruba 2540 Switch Series delivers entry level access switch features for the enterprise campus, SMB and branch offices. It is simple to deploy and manage with Aruba AirWave, Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and cloud-based Aruba Central.
- Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
- Zero Touch Provisioning provides quick and painless deployment at locations with few or no technical resources.
- Convenient built-in wire speed 10GbE uplinks and PoE+ models deliver outstanding network access performance.
- Robust Layer 2 features include static and RIP routing, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6 with no software licensing required.
Performance and Power at the Edge
- The Aruba 2540 Switch Series is designed with a powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC with low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
- Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your specific network application requirements.
- Supports up to 370 W of internal PoE+ power across all access ports for wireless APs, cameras and IoT devices.
- Built-in 10GbE uplinks reduce congestion to aggregation/core switches.
Security and Quality of Service (QoS) You Can Rely on
- The Aruba 2540 Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliance requirements while protecting your data from both inside and outside threats.
- Flexible authentication options include standards-based security protocols such as 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, to enhance security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Powerful multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout.
Simplify with Integrated Wired/Wireless Management
- The Aruba 2540 Switch Series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy management between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
- Supports Aruba AirWave to provide a common platform for Zero Touch Provisioning management, and monitoring for wired and wireless networks.
- Cloud-based management supported by Aruba Central.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
- Reliable and secure access
Enhanced access security, ACLs, traffic prioritization, sFlow, and IPv6 host support.
- Cloud management
Speed remote deployment with Aruba Central.
- Single view of the network
Consistent wired and wireless experience with Aruba CLEARPASS POLICY MANAGER AND AIRWAVE NETWORK MANAgement.