Epson ColorWorks C7500G. Print technology: Inkjet, Maximum resolution: 600 x 1200 DPI, Print speed: 300 mm/sec. Display: LCD. Colour of product: Black. Power consumption (typical): 86 W, Power consumption (standby): 4 W. Width: 392 mm, Depth: 598 mm, Height: 397 mm
Epson ColorWorks TM-C7500G - Label printer - colour - ink-jet - 112 mm (width) - 600 x 1200 dpi - up to 300 mm/sec - USB 2.0, Gigabit LAN
Industrial colour label printer
Produce high-quality colour labels in-house and on-demand with this reliable and cost-effective industrial printer.
Epson ColorWorks C7500G
Aimed at customers for whom print quality is key and who primarily want to print onto glossy media, the C7500G is the ultimate in short-run colour label printing. Manufacturers can reliably and cost-effectively meet their in-house labelling needs with outstanding speed and quality. The C7500G can also help eliminate the costs associated with pre-printing by producing short-run, customised labels on-demand.
- PrecisionCore printhead for consistent results and long printer lifetime
- Streamline label production by printing your colour labels on-demand
- Print speeds of up to 300mm/sec at image resolution of 600x1200dpi
- Permanent printhead and NVT for self-maintenance
- New ESC/Label programming language for integration with virtually any OS
Reliable and consistent results
The C7500G can help manufacturers produce consistent, high-quality labels in-house and on-demand. The printer features the new PrecisionCore printhead to ensure reliable, high-quality results. Our unique Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) and dot substitution help prevent misprints and dead pixels for consistent printouts.
Produce a range of high-quality labels, fast including those for food and beverage products, packaging and boxes, as well as EU Energy Labels and GHS Labels. With print speeds of up to 300mm/sec, you can now print labels in full colour, at the same speed as some incumbent thermal monochrome printers.
Printing labels on-demand helps eliminate costs associated with pre-printing, such as label waste and large label inventory. High-capacity, individual ink cartridges mean only the colour used will need to be replaced, offering very low cost per print. The permanent printhead offers significant cost savings, and a guaranteed peace of mind as none of its major components will need replacing for at least 500km worth of printing1.
Easy to use with minimal maintenance
With its LCD control panel, set-up is easy. Our newest printer command set, ESC/Label, allows integration with virtually any operating system. The device also comes with a full range of software utilities to support printer deployment. NVT also helps to prevent clogged nozzles.
- Excellent reliability & endurance: PrecisionCore printhead for consistent results and long printer lifetime
- Save time & money: Streamline label production by printing your colour labels on-demand
- High speed & high print quality: Print speeds of up to 300mm/sec at image resolution of 600x1200dpi
- Low maintenance, reduced downtime: Permanent printhead and NVT for self-maintenance
- Easy integration: New ESC/Label programming language for integration with virtually any OS